ENCLUDE at the Summer School 2023 "Energy Technology, Policy and Politics – How to Build a Net-Zero GHG Emissions Energy System"
Vanja Djinlev joins the Summer School 2023: Energy Technology, Policy and Politics – How to Build a Net-Zero GHG Emissions Energy System, on behalf of ENCLUDE in Monte Verità, Ascona, Switzerland on the 27th August - 1st of September 2023. The Energy Technology, Policy and Politics Summer School will provide for the first time a comprehensive overview of the technical, socioeconomic and political challenges and opportunities of creating a sustainable energy supply for the future, under the premise of net-zero (or even negative) greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. The aim of the summer school is to address the following questions from a technical, economic and policy perspective:
- How does the energy supply system function today and potentially in the future?
- What are the main challenges and opportunities in achieving a net-zero GHG emissions energy supply system?
- How can needed investments in the energy system be realised?
- How can policy accelerate the transition to a net-zero energy system?
- How can political ambition be increased and how can such accelerating policies be implemented?
The school will enable young scientists to contribute towards the transformation and decarbonisation of the energy system, which will ultimately help solve the challenge of climate change.
Find more info here